Monday, January 31, 2011

chapter seven


           It has been two days in the hospital and Ken was with me all the time like Tinkerbell and Paris. Of course, Ken is Tinkerbell and I am Paris. Ken is now watching football and has been shouting like a mad coach whenever his favourite team spoiled or made a touchdown. It was so loud that I am worried the nurses had to chase him away and nobody else would come visit me again.

            According to the doctor, I will be discharged tomorrow and I could not wait to go home. I hated the green robe draped around my body like a curtain, I miss eating China takeaways and I need to manicure really bad. It was 3.oo pm at that time and I was so bored. Suddenly, a woman came in with a man in her hands. That must be Sandra. A crazy trench coat, Dior shades, mustard top tucked in a grey high-waisted pants, black Louboutins and a Hermes scarf. She looked thinner in fact. She just froze as she saw me. Do I look that bad?

“Hey, you hot bitch. What did you do in Canada? And you did not tell me? How dare you!” I was so happy to see Sandra coming to visit me. But, there was no movement or words from her.

“Did you dye your hair red? You do look good. Stop standing there like you are the statue of Liberty and gimme a freaking hug, Sandy.”

            She sighed and she was not giving me the expression I wanted. Then, she took off her shades and I almost died instantaneously. No way! Kill me Jesus.
           
It was not Sandy. It was my mom!

“Mom? No, shut up!” I said in disbelief. My mouth gaped in disbelief.

“Oh, honey. I miss you. I am sorry my flight got delayed.” She said, then hugging me. Tears were glistening in our eyes. Darn, I miss her!

            While I was hugging, I could see Ken at the corner of my eyes, looking at my mom as if Gisele Bundchen was naked in front of him and I could hear him whispering ‘hot’ to himself and making this expression of seeing a hot chick. I coughed and gave him a stern stare and he was embarrassed that I caught him eyeing my mom like a hyena hunting for meat.
        
           I could not stop thinking, what happened to my mom? She is so beautiful now. She is even thinner than Sandy which is an accomplishment and look at what she is wearing. I was hoping that Adriana Lima did not possess her because I want to get possessed by her first.

I mean, come on. You are talking about a 49 year old lady who loves knitting with her friends, baking cakes like normal moms and obsessed with Jerry Springer and now she is wearing Louboutins? For real? Something must have happened and I was not informed. That is for sure. We were still hugging, when she asked me a question.

“Are you wearing Tiffany?”

“Yes mom. Are you wearing a Burberry top from last fall?”

“Yes honey. I hope wearing something from last season is not a crime.” She answered

“ It is actually but it is okay. At least you are not wearing your Easter Bunny sweater.” I giggled.

            We let go of our hugs and her mascara smudged her eyes like a wet crayon. She held the man’s hands beside her. I slowly had a glance at him. Oh, no she didn’t!

That man was an art. The face was exquisite, the bone structure was unbelievable and the facial hair was sexy. Then, I went to the next station, torso. I thought I was going to faint again. The suspense of watching his sections of body was more nerve-wrecking than trying a new dress (I swear). He looked liked he had 68 packs on his abs. Very muscular, with the biceps bulging from his fitted tee and he looked damn good. Wait, how did my mom get her? Not fair! He was so hot that I did not realize I was biting my lips and took Vogue beside me to fan myself. When I heard Ken coughing, only then I realized I was fanning myself as if I was in labour. Shit, how embarrassing. 

“Hello, I am Brendon.” The guy offered his hands to shake mine.

No way!

1 comment: